Friday 10 August 2007

From landlord to lodger

Since handing over the keys to my flat on Tuesday and becoming what is officially termed 'A Landlord', I found myself homeless. So, my lovely European friends, Lina (Swedish) and Fed (Italian) have kindly taken me into their home in Streatham - or St. Reatham as I prefer to call it. Despite the obvious culture and language differences we all get on remarkably well and they have proved to be the perfect hosts. In return for doing the washing up for them and buying the odd bottle of wine, they have created a culinary masterpiece for me to devour each evening. I love it! And Streatham isn't that bad after all!

Last night it was my turn to return the favour of cooking a scrumptious dinner for three, so I chose an all-time British classic - Paella. It was delicious, if I do say so myself.

No comments: